Friday, January 1, 2010

FFF-Favorite Holiday Pic


This week's Favorite Foto Friday theme is Favorite Holiday Picture. It was very hard for me to choose just one photo. The very fact that there are pictures to post overwhelms me! Even thought this was her second Christmas home, there were many times throughout the holiday season that I was awed and moved to tears or laughter or to grab my sweet girl and kiss her chubby cheeks! I adore this girl and seeing her eyes full of joy and excitment made this my best Christmas of my life!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

She is adorable! I love that picture. I love her baby doll and her sweet little bow!

I get the same way about posting pictures, I feel stressed if I don't keep up...so silly.

Kim & Dave said...

Beautiful girl with a beautiful smile!

Melinda said...

Such a sweet little face!! I'd have picked that one as a favorite too!!

DJ and Jill said...

Such a sweet picture. I tried to go the FFF website, but couldn't. Has she changed it to a private blog?

howie mama said...

Those cheeks are so cute I just want to squeeze them!!