Friday, June 5, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday-OUT and Happy Birthday Mommy!

This week's FFF is out! My take on this is take me out to the ballgame!

A few days before my birthday Aunt K and the boys took IF and I to a ballgame of the new minor league team in our area. We had an awesome time!

Then, yesterday on my birthday, Hubby and Isabella Faye took me out to one my my all time favorite restaurants and then to a ball game. This was after IF presented me with an adorable framed picture of me and her that Aunt Di had taken and Hubby sent me on a hunt throughout our house for small denominations of money which added up to some great spending cash for my trip to see Aunt Betsy (outlet mall and I kea!)

I almost forgot the Crack@r Barr@ll and totally awesome diaper/bag tote that Aunt Betsy game me when we saw them last weekend!

I like to stretch my b-day as long as possible!










2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Looks like like a great time was had by all!

Hannah said...

Great pictures, it sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate!