Friday, October 16, 2009

FFF-Orange!

">


This week's FFF theme is Orange. This pic is one of my favorites of Isabella Faye. It was from Halloween last year, when she was still in Guatemala. I had sent the outfit down and Nana Janeth was so sweet to dress her in it and take pics for me.

We have a new FFF host. You can click the button above to go to Hannah's blog to check out more FFF fun. Hannah is our new host. Say prayers for the creator of FFF and former host, the wonderful Sarah, and amazing Mommy and blogger.

7 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

What a precious picture!!!! Those pictures (of our children while still not in our arms) are hard to look at in some ways, but at the same time, such special memories, huh?!?

Hannah said...

What an amazing picture! I don't have ANY from Sophia's time in Guatemala. I sent cameras but the foster mom never would send them back.

What a true gift!

Gardenia said...

here from hannah's FFF. she looks so happy and full of joy! i love looking back at old pictures of my little one to see how she has grown. That photo must also bring back your memories of the wait. nice to meet you.

Lund7 said...

Can you believe how fast a year flies by! Great photo of her in orange!

Melinda said...

Sweet photo! Love her outfit!

One Busy Momma said...

Awww... what an adorable picture!!!

nora said...

I am guessing that you guys are in the Twin Cities (although I could be wrong.) Hope you had a great weekend! Enjoy your week and great pics!