Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A very happy Mother's Day!

My dear friend Betsy and I will be heading to Guatemala in early May to spend Mother's Day with our kiddos. Her Alex is out of PGN and will be coming home soon so I am feeling so blessed that she is willing to accompany me anyway. I am so thankful to see Isabella Faye again and to be with her on my FIRST Mother's Day! I've already started packing and we don't leave for 15 more days! My trip has been completly paid for by some dear friends. I wish there were words to adequetly thank them for giving out family this gift. Isabella Faye...here I come!

3 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

What a blessing! Congratulations! Have a wonderful time!!

Susannah said...

I love the little time lines! i sure do hope that i will be in guate with you and betsy!
love
susannah

Carr Family said...

I am so thrilled that you will be spending Mother's Day with your precious little girl. What an amazing gift from our God who cares about even the littlest things. He see where you are and knows what you need. Hang in there.

Love,
Amy